Paw Prints in the Sand Animal Rescue (PPITS) places the utmost importance in the proper placement of our rescue pets and management of our adoption partners to ensure alignment with the goals of our organization. We are seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to join our dynamic team and assist Paw Prints in the Sand with its pet adoption efforts. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee adoption inquiries and applications
- Schedule meet and greets with fosters and potential adopters and coordinate with the Foster Coordinator
- Oversee the completion of the adoption process in accordance with PPITS requirements
- Manage adopter information and keep track of adoption applications
- Attend and assist with setup of adoption events
- Enter and maintain pet adoption profiles in our adoption search engines
- Experience in personnel management.
- Must be computer literate
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently, and within a team
- Commitment to cultural sensitivity and respect for difference
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of service quality and the organization’s mission
- Have a reliable vehicle with room for a crate, current car insurance and a valid driver’s license.
This is an ongoing opportunity. There are no set days or hours.
This is an unpaid internship or volunteer opportunity. Paw Prints in the Sand reimburses for rescue-related expenses and mileage according to the IRS Non-Profit Standard Mileage Rate.